This is just a piss poor OLD as hell football team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just a piss poor OLD as hell football team

As bad as I felt last night I felt even worse when I realized this isn't just a bad team it's a bad OLD team.

Very few young building blocks on this squad.

Locks:
    Wentz
    Hicks

Maybes:
    Logan
    JMATT
    Cox ($100m doesn't get you what it used to inguess)
    Ertz

Add to it Tommy Boy is on the sidelines and Roseman runs the FO and it just makes u feel worse.

A FEW MONTHS AGO EVERYONE WAS SUCKIN HOWIES ASS FOR GETTING WENTZ, GETTING A NUMBER ONE BACK FOR BRADFORD.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Big V and Smallwood might be alright. I actually think Howie had a decent draft last year, but your point still stands.

Comment

The 1 for Bradford is excellent.

I have zero confidence in tommy boy ever becoming a legit HC.

just have to pray Joe douglas is the real deal at ide tidying g talent and build through the draft.

The DL should be ashamed of themselves. I'm more pissed at those fucking assholes than any other unit on the team. Because they have the talent to make a difference and aren't.
        Cox is quickly becoming public enemy #1 for the fan's fury.

Comment

YEAH I'M LOSING CONFIDENCE THAT I HAD IN PEDS BECOMING AT LEAST COMPETENT. D LINE LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS. LOTS OF HOLES TO FILL.

MY OPINION GONNA BE 3,4 YEARS BEFORE GOING DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Need a minimum of 2 more back to back killer drafts to even begin making this team a legit threat in postseason.

Not only are the Eagles shitty but they're old and shitty. Only the colts, panthers, Vikings and falcons had an older roster as of the final August cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Need a minimum of 2 more back to back killer drafts to even begin making this team a legit threat in postseason.

Not only are the Eagles shitty but they're old and shitty. Only the colts, panthers, Vikings and falcons had an older roster as of the final August cuts.
              And they have minimal cap room too.

I still maintain Howie had a good offseason overall, at least as far as the personnel goes. Chip completely gutted this team.

Comment

Working...
              X