Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rowe trade looks kind of stupid right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowe trade looks kind of stupid right now.

That pick in 2018 is going to come in handy. At least it's likely to be elevated to a 3rd rounder.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

What did we get (if anything) for DEON LEWIS????? Patrick Fucking Chung? NE continues to eat our lunch with castoffs, but it's also a sign of GREAT vs. SHITTY coaching.
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Patrick Chung sucks, dude.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

that quote

Originally posted by downundermike View Post
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan."
        always cracks me up.

Comment

Yet he continues to start on a superior team. I agree that he BLEW for us, but he has somehow (COACHING) turned into a serviceable player. Unlike the DREK we trot out there game after game, season after season.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
            Yet he continues to start on a superior team. I agree that he BLEW for us, but he has somehow (COACHING) turned into a serviceable player. Unlike the DREK we trot out there game after game, season after season.
            Hey, there's always a weak link somewhere. Unfortunately this is just a team of rusted out, shitty links.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
            X