Noel sent to D-League for rehab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel sent to D-League for rehab

Should be just a week or 2 before he returns to play with the big boys. Now if we could just get Simmons back.

Brett already said it'll be "tough to get him meaningful minutes" considering the crowded frontcourt situation. Nerlens will be traded at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
      Brett already said it'll be "tough to get him meaningful minutes" considering the crowded frontcourt situation. Nerlens will be traded at some point.
      I hope that he finds minutes for Nerlens instead of Okafor. Okafor can't play d.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
        I think it will be easier to get Noel on the floor at the same time with Embiid. That's a big plus for him because Embiid/Jah never see the floor together.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          I think it will be easier to get Noel on the floor at the same time with Embiid. That's a big plus for him because Embiid/Jah never see the floor together.
          I think they are going to try it tonight against Sacramento
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Where did you see that? I read your post and got excited so I went to Philly.com and saw this:

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...r_pairing.html

Cooney makes it sound like we may not see that for a while - at least not in any meaningful fashion. Then I saw a Pompey article suggesting they may tonight (probably what you read). I hope he's right!
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              Where did you see that? I read your post and got excited so I went to Philly.com and saw this:

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...r_pairing.html

Cooney makes it sound like we may not see that for a while - at least not in any meaningful fashion. Then I saw a Pompey article suggesting they may tonight (probably what you read). I hope he's right!
              That was it..the Pompey article because they need to contend with the kings size that they have.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                That was it..the Pompey article because they need to contend with the kings size that they have.
                There might be no better test for Embiid than Cousins (Maybe Davis). Hopefully we see a win tonight...helps their draft chances every time SAC loses.

Comment

Working...
                X