Stairs out, Kruk in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stairs out, Kruk in

You'll see it. Broadcasts starting next year.

Good result, Kruk is, if nothing else, interesting.

Stairs is the new hitting coach. I actually liked him as a commentator, especially when he was with Schmidt. Can't stand Davis.

But Kruk is great, good hire.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Stairs is the new hitting coach. I actually liked him as a commentator, especially when he was with Schmidt. Can't stand Davis.

Stairs was boring I think Davis is funny, Schmidt is excellent. Kruk will be a breath of fresh air.

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

i realized after posting that that it might imply stairs was gone in general. I'm curious to see how he does. I agree on Kruk - very nice addition. Stairs I could pass on in the booth.

Comment

Davis is a homer.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

So were Harry and Richie
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Davis is a homer.
              All announcers are homers or they would not be broadcasting that particular team.

Comment

You gotta be kiddin? BESEBALL?

Comment

Meh. He makes Steve Coates sound like...

Alex Karras.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X