Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would we be better off with Demarco Murray still here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would we be better off with Demarco Murray still here?

Didn't get shit for him. Having monster season in Tennessee.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

No! Shady yes!

Comment

I don't think so....

.....not behind this line or in this system and not behind this line.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

deep down I don't think he liked playing for philly, no matter what the pay
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Agreed...I think he was a little thin skinned for Philly

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          deep down I don't think he liked playing for philly, no matter what the pay
          ...glad he is gone.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Fuck that guy, slow lateral speed for a RB, always running out of bounds.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I think the bigger question is....

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              What if Chip hadn't tried to be so cute with signing Murray, would Murray have returned to Dallas and would we be facing that spoon feeding ass Elliot?
              Last edited by Raptor; 12-01-2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Yeah I could never figure that one out....

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                Fuck that guy, slow lateral speed for a RB, always running out of bounds.
                He was toted as being a physical runner, he didn't come across that way in Philly.

Perhaps a true indicator it was just the $$$.

No fucking pride.

Comment

No. Cockroach cancer.
                  Last edited by Maniac; 12-01-2016, 11:14 PM.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

This

Comment

Yes. Murray would be a great fit in this system and not Chips. As someone pointed out to me in a earlier thread, trading Murray enabled them to move up for Wentz. Next year they will have a lead tailback from the draft. It is loaded with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                        Maybe, but he's a roach. I'm glad he's gone.

Comment

What system is that ... the one having Wentz pass 45 times a game?

Gomer is too stupid to adjust his offense to match his talent ... he's got receivers that suck and he throws in close games ... he's Reidtard.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The Titans are going to be good ... they're beefing up their O-line and running it down people's throats with smash mouth backs.

And they have a quarterback who can then victimize an 8 man box.

Comment

PS - trading Murray had very little to do with them moving up for Wentz.

They switched 4th round positions by 12 spots or some shit like that in the Murray trade ... the Browns would have taken the 4th rounder the Eagles had originally in the package they got for the 2.

The key to the trade was the 2016 first, the 2017 first, the 2018 second, and maybe the 2016 third.

That fourth rounder was whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X