Vikes vs Cowgirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes vs Cowgirls

Tough call tonight....While I'll never pull for the Cowboys, they have the division wrapped up BUT if the Vikings lose, that only helps the Eagles draft position.

Guess I'll be pulling for the Vikings as I love when the girls lose, I won't be too upset if it doesn't happen.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Foreskins, Vikings, and Bucs are the teams ahead of [us] for that last wild card spot...

Fuck Dalass though it'd be nice to see them lose some momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
      Foreskins, Vikings, and Bucs are the teams ahead of [us] for that last wild card spot...

I didn't even think of the "making the playoffs" angle, I assume the birds are out of it, wounded and limping. I'm pretty down on the Eagles at the moment even though I know we have a rookie QB AND Head Coach. But damn, the O line BLOWS, the whole WR crew, minus Mathews, wouldn't even make other teams' squads and the D went soft on us after looking old-school the first few weeks. ARRGGH. Saddest part is I feel the anger turning to apathy.

Comment

I feel you I just don't think it's over yet. Plenty of division games left to be played all around.

This team is just so inconsistent. They've been decent against good teams but can't put away the games they're supposed to. I guess this week we'll find out if they've given up.

Comment

I feel you I just don't think it's over yet. Plenty of division games left to be played all around.

This team is just so inconsistent. They've been decent against good teams but can't put away the games they're supposed to. I guess this week we'll find out if they've given up.
          I think there's just about no way the Eagles make the playoffs this year but they still have a chance. They lose this week and it just turns to rooting against the Vikings the rest of the year and praying for Wentz to stay healthy.

Comment

and the packers and saints

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
              Tough call tonight....While I'll never pull for the Cowboys, they have the division wrapped up BUT if the Vikings lose, that only helps the Eagles draft position.

Guess I'll be pulling for the Vikings as I love when the girls lose, I won't be too upset if it doesn't happen.
              I never root for the Cowpukes in any situation. I still do not believe they are 11-1, they have squeaked by allot this season and they are not as good as they think. They get some serious good calls from officials (wonder why). I would love to see them get knocked off 1st round and end their season.

Comment

Season is not over. They could run the table, but I'll say they go 4-1 (loss at Baltimore) and see if they get that 6th seed.

Comment

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post
                  Season is not over. They could run the table, but I'll say they go 4-1 (loss at Baltimore) and see if they get that 6th seed.
                  If the eagles run the table I would go to work and ask my supervisor can I smell her ass. Lol

Comment

The Vikings draft pick is meaningless with the way the Eagles drafts

More than likely it will be another B,C,J.. The most frustrating part is seeing the Cowturds rookies leading them to home field advantage, and we have one bum in mental rehab because he can't catch a fucking football...sickening

Comment

Guess we got our answer

Comment

Working...
                      X