Embiid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embiid

So damn good but the one thing I love about him is his willingness and unselfishness. Genuinely cares about winning and rooting on his teammates. Seen him multiple times this year get ecstatic for Chacho or someone else when they make a big play. Huge for the Sixers' that their centerpiece moving forward is someone who loves to win.

This roster is such a joke besides Ersan and Embiid. CANNOT STAND OKAFOR.

Edit to add: Stat of the night, After 3 quarters:

Embiid is a +5
    Okafor is a -21
    Last edited by phillyeagles36; 12-02-2016, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I'd be interested to know the +/- for two of them when they were on the floor together. I thought I saw that the Sixers collectively were ahead when that was the case and Okafor seemed to play much better.

I ended up turning it off. No reason they should get blown out by that team.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Last night the floor won but the sixers lost

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          I'd be interested to know the +/- for two of them when they were on the floor together. I thought I saw that the Sixers collectively were ahead when that was the case and Okafor seemed to play much better.

I ended up turning it off. No reason they should get blown out by that team.
          I think they were a +3 together.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
          X