That was actually a great play by Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was actually a great play by Wentz

Saw the DB motioning to cover where Ertz ran and just floated one out there when nobody went over.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Who? I'm still jerking off to my sam bradford fathead

Comment

With pressure in his face as well. There was a breakdown in the D, but he still capitalized.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Saw the DB motioning to cover where Ertz ran and just floated one out there when nobody went over.
        My girlfriend came home from shopping...watched five minutes and said "your oline blows. Wentz has no shot"

Sometimes takes the fan of another team to point out the problem.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Like I said ... there was a DB pointing to the area where Ertz ran and they blew the coverage because nobody went over there ... so he threw a lollipop with nobody but Ertz to catch it ... good read.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

My GF said the same...

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            My girlfriend came home from shopping...watched five minutes and said "your oline blows. Wentz has no shot"

Sometimes takes the fan of another team to point out the problem.
            ...a fan of a different team, she wants to like my team, but said " they can't catch or block" .

She likes our STs and Sproles.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

If only one out of five of his passes weren't overthrown.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X