Clear All

• They better F-up the foreskins season next Sunday

F* them up.

That is all.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Kirk Montana is gonna shred them

Comment

I don't see them winning more than 1 game the rest of the year. They shit the bed against a team with NOTHING to play for, but the next 3 opponents are still in the mix. They MIGHT BEAT the Cowpukes, assuming they are in rest mode.
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Not a chance. I expect Foreskin runningbacks to have "career days".
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

You've been on fire!
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I don't see it, Cousins will be wild on sunday

Comment

Working...
            X