X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ McConnell is so bad

might as well hold tryouts before the game

Why does he ever shoot?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He's the worst player in the nba
      Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-05-2016, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Embiid playing like shit tonight
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Real bad stretch in the third quarter but pulled it together nicely at the end. The have a few nice pieces... Embiid saric ursan and a new improved stauskas... The rest cant get off of my tv screen soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            Real bad stretch in the third quarter but pulled it together nicely at the end. The have a few nice pieces... Embiid saric ursan and a new improved stauskas... The rest cant get off of my tv screen soon enough
            TLC has talent. Just really raw but he can be a good defender. Covington is a really good defender but his offensive game is total shit.

i agree...the rest are meh.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Once Bayless and Noel are healthy, hopefully they'll permanently dump/bench TJ

Comment

Working...
              X