Roseman hasn't won a playoff game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roseman hasn't won a playoff game

In six years as GM. Is that acceptable anywhere else but in Jerry World and Luriedelphia?

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._under_fi.html
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Hoe Rose has never used a urinal.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He pulls his pants all the way down to piss."Feels good, man."
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Not true!!!

....and he has the Madden scores to prove it!!!
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Never won a playoff game, but only uses the finest swingline staplers.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Agreed. This is Howie's team.

Chump fkkked up the roster so much, it will take another year to grade him. Plus the Lane Johnson mess. But no backward steps.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Agreed. This is Howie's team.

Chump fkkked up the roster so much, it will take another year to grade him. Plus the Lane Johnson mess. But no backward steps.
              Pederson, Roseman, and Wentz all get another year for evaluation. But if next season goes like this one has I could see some changes being made.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Pederson, Roseman, and Wentz all get another year for evaluation. But if next season goes like this one has I could see some changes being made.
                Eckel mails his articles in now but I agree that Pederson has been a decent OC although he's made his share of mistakes. Jury is still out on him especially considering his lack of experience. He has to learn from his mistakes. I'm not sure love is the answer.

The plan was not for Wentz to start this season but the trade offer was too good to pass up. They can fix Wentz mechanics in the off season. I think he's a keeper.

Howie has to prove he can add talent at the right positions. If they go backwards next season, I'd be ready for a new GM - who will probably hire his own head coach. But barring a disaster, I think Lurie gives Roseman/Pedey three seasons.
                Last edited by Maniac; 12-07-2016, 10:35 PM.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Howie gets a pass for now

But he better deliver this offseason
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I don't see it. I still think this is Jeffie's TRUE priorities in order: $, entertainment ("game day experience," website, etc.) and then football. POSSIBLY Coach Emotional Intelligence gets shit-canned, but Hoseman and Wentz are going NOWHERE.
                    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      In six years as GM. Is that acceptable anywhere else but in Jerry World and Luriedelphia?

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._under_fi.html
                      Crazy thing is as bad as Cowboys have been, they have won 2 playoff games since the Eagles last did - 2008 season playoffs.

2009 - Wildcard lost to Dallas
                      2010 - NFC East winner loss to Green Bay
                      2011 - no playoffs
                      2012 - no playoffs
                      2013 - NFC East winner loss to New Orleans
                      2014 - no playoffs
                      2015 - no playoffs
                      2016 - playoffs are long shot

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                        Never won a playoff game, but only uses the finest swingline staplers.
                        http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20101026223646

Comment

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post
                          Crazy thing is as bad as Cowboys have been, they have won 2 playoff games since the Eagles last did - 2008 season playoffs.

2009 - Wildcard lost to Dallas
                          2010 - NFC East winner loss to Green Bay
                          2011 - no playoffs
                          2012 - no playoffs
                          2013 - NFC East winner loss to New Orleans
                          2014 - no playoffs
                          2015 - no playoffs
                          2016 - playoffs are long shot
                          They've only won wild-card games, not ones that "count" and that'll continue this year.
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Who the fuck are you?

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              Who the fuck are you?
                              Lol I'm weak

Comment

Working...
                              X