Breaking down Ertz's comments from yesterday's PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking down Ertz's comments from yesterday's PC

there was a thousand things going through my mind on that play, and there's a million reasons why I do stuff on each and every play."

There were a thousand things going Through my mind (999: PROTECT THE PAYCHECK. 1: for who? For what?)

there's a million reasons why I do stuff on each and every play: actually there's 42 million reasons (AKA dolla dolla bills, y'all) going through my mind every play. That's why I have 17 career yards after contact.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-08-2016, 08:17 AM.

What. A. Turd.

Comment

http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-ne...ing-tight-end/

Ertz avoiding contact is nothing new. Soft as fuck and loves garbage time.

Comment

"Garbage Time" is a great nickname for him.

Comment

We have a few guys who could use that nickname haha.

I never really picked up on the fact that Ertz gets no YAC until guys here started talking about it. The gifs in the Kempski article are crazy. He straight up flops to the ground to avoid contact. Good grief.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You can tell he's had a ton of exposure to pro soccer.

Comment

At least soccer players wait for the contact (however imagined) before they flop.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Next phase: He will get carried off the field on a stretcher by 2 referees and be back in the game 2 plays later like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  Next phase: He will get carried off the field on a stretcher by 2 referees and be back in the game 2 plays later like nothing happened.
                  I'm pretty sure Maclin would sue him for trademark infringement.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-ne...ing-tight-end/

Ertz avoiding contact is nothing new. Soft as fuck and loves garbage time.
                    15 CATCHES FOR AN AVG OF 2.3 YARDS. SO IT'S LIKE 21 MILLION DOLLARS PER 10' AVG. NICE GIG IF YOU CAN GET IT.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                      He would have to pay royalties to Javon Kearse if he did that...pretty sure Kearse has trademarked that move.

Comment

Working...
                      X