Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Fuckery on display

in all it's red splendor.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Dinner menu is full of options. I'll take a plate of terrible redzone offense with a side of poor time management.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Starting with an appetizer of bad challenge.

Comment

For dessert we have 90%Pass 10%Run gluten free ice cream.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

FF just needs a game day consigliere.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Yep. But watch him win a SB this year just for the ultimate kick in the nuts for eagle fans.

Comment

KC versus Dallas Superbowl

I may literally be near a bridge

Comment

Meh ... if Carr's finger wasn't fucked I'm thinking they lose that game.

Although it appears Jackson gave Reid religion about getting a speed burner and he got Hill, who basically won him the game.

Comment

I think KC is just a better team. They're 2-0 vs them this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Yep. But watch him win a SB this year just for the ultimate kick in the nuts for eagle fans.
                    Not so much as Dallas winning. I'd definitely feel better with Big Red finally getting the prize.

Comment

FF won the game, but you have to love the 5 wide no running back in the backfield third and 2 passing play that didn't work.

Comment

They have a better defense ... but Carr's finger was clearly affecting his ability to throw.

They had the ball first and goal twice and got no points

Comment

The FF isn't beating Belicheat

Comment

That challenge in the first quarter was vintage Andy. You can see that the head coach doesn't fall far from the tree with Pederson. Based on what I've seen the last few games though, we'll be lucky if Pederson has Reid's success. That's wishful thinking right now.
                            Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-09-2016, 05:37 PM.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                            X