Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Beckham out today

Matthews playing but sounds like his ankle isn't close to 100%

As long as Ertz is healthy, they have a chance. He'll do what ever it takes to win.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      As long as Ertz is healthy, they have a chance. He'll do what ever it takes to win.
      No yac and a cloud of dust!

Comment

Agahaha
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Least of this team's problems today

The defense is entirely capable of allowing a forty-burger from Kirk Montana and Co.

Comment

True. He's like ditka and Bavaro circa 2016

Comment

Drinking Game

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Every catch Ertz has after the Washington team is ahead by > 3 TDs, chug a beer.
              DB

Comment

Warm-Up

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                Every catch Ertz has after the Washington team is ahead by > 3 TDs, chug a beer.
                can be to take a shot every time Ertz takes a dive to avoid contact...

Kempski had a piece with damning video evidence of Ertz's 2016 non-YAC

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  The defense is entirely capable of allowing a forty-burger from Kirk Montana and Co.
                  The Skins -1 1/2 is one of the crazier lines I've ever seen. Eagles are gonna get curb stomped today

Comment

Agreed

I've been telling my best friend, a 40 yr Skins fan, the same thing. He tries to make me feel confident by saying anything can happen in the NFC East. I keep saying no WR, very damn little from RB, and a totally mismatched OL is all I need to know to make a prediction.

Comment

Working...
                    X