Short handed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short handed

Matthews, Turner, Treggs as top three WR is not a good thing. Of course, it probably won't matter since the other WRs aren't really great at catching the ball to begin with.

Peter, Wisniewski, Kelce, Seamulo, and Barbre at starting OL. May be another 5 sack game for the Skins.

Let's just hope that the Vikes lose out the rest of the season.

Originally posted by ncigglefan View Post
    Matthews, Turner, Treggs as top three WR is not a good thing. Of course, it probably won't matter since the other WRs aren't really great at catching the ball to begin with.

Peter, Wisniewski, Kelce, Seamulo, and Barbre at starting OL. May be another 5 sack game for the Skins.

Let's just hope that the Vikes lose out the rest of the season.

Seasons in the crapper anyway, why not empty the benches and see who's got what for next year?

Comment

I agree

but I am not sure we haven't seen the best they have to offer already. This team is tight on cap money, has a bunch of holes, and not a great history of drafting the right guy to think next year will be any better.

Comment

Originally posted by ncigglefan View Post
        but I am not sure we haven't seen the best they have to offer already. This team is tight on cap money, has a bunch of holes, and not a great history of drafting the right guy to think next year will be any better.
        You got that right!

Comment

Working...
        X