Terrible throw, Wentz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible throw, Wentz.

Never should have happened though. Matthews needs to get that foot down. Dumb mistake after dumb mistake.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-11-2016, 02:25 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Never should have happened though. Matthews needs to get that foot down. Dumb mistake after dumb mistake.
    Pederson should have challenged the matthews catch. He kicks up dirt in the end zone before his foot goes out of bounds
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Or was that a bad route? Looked like Ertz slowed up. Dumb and dumber.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Also...pressure up the middle. Couldn't step into the throw
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The story of this team

Stupid mistakes all year long

Comment

Ertz one on one with the candy bar and looked like he didn't even run a route.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              Pederson should have challenged the matthews catch. He kicks up dirt in the end zone before his foot goes out of bounds
              It looked like his heel kicked up the dirt. toes clearly out. But PLENTY of room to drag the foot...

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
                It looked like his heel kicked up the dirt. toes clearly out. But PLENTY of room to drag the foot...
                It was the cleats on the front. Watched it a couple times on my tv

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  It was the cleats on the front. Watched it a couple times on my tv
                  Don't get me wrong; I was screaming for DP to challenge.

Comment

Working...
                  X