Game, set, match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game, set, match

Too many injuries and too little "top of the line" talent on this team. Add in stupid penalties, drops, and piss poor tackling on defense and this is what a team becomes. They are not able to come from behind by a TD or more.

They're down by 1. Take a break from posting.

Comment

Hey

i'm not such a debbie downer but this team just suxs
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Um my prediction

was right. So tell me how it is you think they can come from behind? They don't have enough play makers on offense and apparently not on defense either.As for taking a break from posting, I will say it again. Don't read it if you don't like it. Tell me how I was wrong?
        Last edited by ncigglefan; 12-11-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ncigglefan View Post
          was right. So tell me how it is you think they can come from behind? They don't have enough play makers on offense and apparently not on defense either.
          Maybe stop watching?
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

OK so now

When was the last time this team came back from down by a TD or more?? I can watch and post as much as I care to. Tell me where I am wrong about this team?

Comment

Working...
            X