My 6-10 from June is looking about right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 6-10 from June is looking about right

Only the Vagginies can fuc me on that one by losing tonight then shitting the bed in Philly,,,we would play a dallas team full of second stringers,,, that game we just might match up well,,, ha ha like a preseason game! but 6 wins seems like it...
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

What really blows is that there's no silver lining in losing. Gotta hope the Vikings lose out.

Comment

Lot of positives today, tho. Need to use Burton more and they did. Wentz looked good. Seumalo looks to be positive

Comment

what makes me laugh is the Browns have our pick So.......

U know they are going to Pick a total C B oR JAG!

so really how we finish as the 1st rounder goes means nothing, will just go right into the garbage can!
        Last edited by TRENT; 12-11-2016, 05:39 PM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

5-10

What game do you think they are going to win? They will be underdogs the rest of the way and deservedly so. They need help every where on the field. This team is a 5-6 win team team for the next 2-3 years unless they hit a jackpot in the draft before that. They are tight on cap space and need at least the following. 1-2 RB, 1-2 OL, 2 WR, 1-2 DL 1-2 LB and at least 2 DB. The record of hitting on draft picks isn't really something that instills hope. Oh well, maybe they can at least be entertaining.

Comment

Working...
          X