A GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A GM

whose experience consists of being Joe's butt boy.
    A head coach whose head coaching experience is with a high school team.
    Any questions?
    Wait. My bad. Was Doug the head coach of that high school team?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    whose experience consists of being Joe's butt boy.
    A head coach whose head coaching experience is with a high school team.
    Any questions?
    Wait. My bad. Was Doug the head coach of that high school team?
    I'm all for killing the head coach...but 4th string rt...kelce...no rg...shit at left guard...no wideouts and a meh defense. I'm not killing the coach.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Agree with Nerd- This Oline and CB play will not beat anyone. They simply have had too many injuries/suspensions on the OLine to be able to mask for their god awful receivers. Keep Doug, Draft CBs in 1st and 2nd round. FAs go hard after WRs and OLine. Seumalo has a future. Maybe Big Vaj also.
      Last edited by phillyeagles36; 12-11-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Gomer isn't going anywhere

but fuck him ... on what motherfucking doofus cunt moron planet do you come out of a time out and then leave a 4th string tackle alone on Kerrigan in that spot?

Shazam!!!

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          but fuck him ... on what motherfucking doofus cunt moron planet do you come out of a time out and then leave a 4th string tackle alone on Kerrigan in that spot?

Shazam!!!

It's possible he's thinking "my receivers are trash. We need as many receivers out as possible."
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Uh, you can't get the ball to the receivers when your quarterback is being mugged and stripped of it nearly immediately .... SHAZAM!!!

Comment

Uh, you can't get the ball to the receivers when your quarterback is being mugged and stripped of it nearly immediately .... SHAZAM!!!
              So... They can't get open on 4 receiver sets...but that time they will.

I guess what I'm saying is... Fuck lane johnson
              Last edited by nerd; 12-11-2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Gomer does not think on his feet ... he just runs what's on his menu without thinking about who is on the field.

Wentz won't get the time to throw to any number of guys if he's on his ass ... and both my fucking cats and my neighbor's dog know Tobin can't block Kerrigan.
                Last edited by slag; 12-12-2016, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Gomer does not think on his feet ... he just runs what's on his menu without thinking about who is on the field.

Wentz won't get the time to throw to any number of guys if he's on his ass ... and both my fucking cats and my neighbor's dog know Tobin can't block Kerrigan.
                  That's fine...but three or four receivers .... Eagles wideouts won't get open

Comment

Maybe not.

Some got open down to the 14.

A defender might fall down.

Whatever.

But that isn't the point ... you don't get to see if they would get open if the QB is sacked because the play left Tobin alone on Kerrigan.

Comment

Maybe not.

Whatever.

But that isn't the point ... you don't get to see if they would get open if the QB is sacked because the play left Tobin alone on Kerrigan.
                      They're just not good. I don't know what anyone expected. Bad teams lose close games.
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Right ... like bad play calling.

Comment

Right ... like bad play calling.
                          What plays are "good" when most of your roster sucks? I thought it was a good game considering where this team is at. You're just nitpicking.

Edit: I bashed him in the past for his playcalling and run/pass ratio, but I thought he coached a decent game.
                          Last edited by Melchior; 12-12-2016, 11:36 AM.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

That middle screen he called was a stroke of genius.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Maybe not.

Whatever.

Tobin handled Kerrigan that whole drive until he sprained his MCL on the previous play. Maybe Tobin should have mentioned that. He's likely out for the season. And maybe Wentz should be a little more aware of where the pressure is most likely to come from.

Nah, let's blame it all on Pederson!
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X