Confidential (c) to Slizz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential (c) to Slizz

Let's call it a truce. You are the best wrestling video maker and carpetbagger we have here at igglephans.com.

Seriously you're a good dude. Hear hear!
    Last edited by rothdawg; 12-12-2016, 10:26 AM.

Mr. Trump wouldn't call a truce and you shouldn't either!
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

While I agree with 91D, it's a busy week at the office, and I certainly would commit to this battle and not get as much done as I should.

I don't think there was ever any malice on either end anyway, so no harm in a little pillow fight.

And anyway, I don't want you busting out your Grinder photos for this beauty contest.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Hahahaha! The first annual beauty contest was the most outrageous thing since my list of posters that are wall bound
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Hahaha this was your best post yet.

Comment

Have u seen my abs yet?
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
            X