Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards cut Michael Floyd

Do it.

I'd do it but I doubt they would after releasing Huff for partly the same reason.

Comment

You might be right, but I think Huff's was more about the gun. I don't believe he would have been cut if he wasn't in possession...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        You might be right, but I think Huff's was more about the gun. I don't believe he would have been cut if he wasn't in possession...
        Funny thing is Huff is going to the playoffs.

Comment

why?

Comment

DUI
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              why?
              You can't be serious.

Comment

no

Originally posted by slag View Post
                DUI
                Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                You can't be serious.
                Why sign him?

Comment

Because we can't have too many overpaid, underperforming drunks on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    Because we can't have too many overpaid, underperforming drunks on the team.
                    Claimed by the pats. Hall of fame and super bowl confirmed...lol
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                      Claimed by the pats. Hall of fame and super bowl confirmed...lol
                      Pats are just very systematic in building their database of information. They bring in every player they can, sit him for an interview and collect the data That info is stored in a doosier they keep on every player, coach, team in the league and they add to it all the time.

Eric Mangini talked about it when he was let go from the Pats and ratted them out on the videotaping. Most of the players that BB cycles through never play a down for the Pats, but they do offer insight that may be useful down the line. Its not illegal, its just very systematic - from a coach who loves history and uses it to his advantage

One of the things Mangini said was that the data on opposing coaches was extremely thorough.

Do they install the same plays as other teams who gashed you ?
                      Or do they gash you with unscouted looks ? When do they hit you, early or late ? How does the opposing coach handle end-of-game scenarios ?
                      That's why they don't care if a guy like Michael Floyd has a checkered past, he still offers value in terms of insight and he might offer value on Sundays

Comment

I'm thinking the last half of your last sentence is the other way around.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                        X