No announcement yet.

Riverboat Gomer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good way to look at it. Heads you win. Tails I lose.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      in a sense he really did the Ravens a favor,,they have a big one next week, and really a loss then or 9 mins later would still be a loss,, they showed heart,,and for once I thought the game plan was the right game plan,,,Hand it the fuc off,,from that stand point they showed some common sense,,,was screaming Kick it the whole way....! Ohh well!

you would think since they ran at will all day

Comment

Totally good with going for it. Kind of disappointed with the playcall.

Comment

Yeah I actually wouldn't have minded a run there.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Riverboat Gomer or Riverboat Gombler?
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

yep. our WRs are just too bad to expect a play in that situation. with the way we ran the ball all day, wouldn't have minded a mathews carry.

i'm starting to side with IE on this one. went for two only because the season was lost. the defense was what gave the team a shot at the end, so why not give them a shot to make a stop in overtime?

Comment

I'm with IE on this. I hated it before the call and after. If the offense struggled all day, maybe its a good call. However, they were moving the ball well in the 2nd half and the defense really seemed to step it up. Flacco wasn't going to set the world on fire in OT and it would have been nice to see Wentz in OT.

Comment

Working...
                X