Embiid dominates in win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embiid dominates in win

33 points 11 rebs 3 blocks. I love this kid.

Yeah... He's really good. Jah is pure trash on defense... And nerlens has self-inflated worth.

They aren't getting much for either of them. Embiid is the truth though.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      Yeah... He's really good. Jah is pure trash on defense... And nerlens has self-inflated worth.

http://phillyinfluencer.com/2016/12/...eeable-future/

Comment

Noel is gone for sure. I'd consider trading both.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Noel is gone for sure. I'd consider trading both.
          Not going to get shit for either one. To be honest...I love nerlens defense...but he thinks he's amazing all around and he's not.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Not going to get shit for either one. To be honest...I love nerlens defense...but he thinks he's amazing all around and he's not.
            I think he's forced the FO's hand here. I like him, but there's no question he wants out. I bet he's traded within a month.

Comment

He's trash period. 0-10 in addition to his pathetic defense.

Comment

You play the guy you think you can get something for.

That's why I think Jah is playing.

But what do I know.

I do have to say that Colangelo getting Ilyasova for nothing was a steal, as it looks now. So maybe he can get something for whichever between the two of Jah and Noel.

I've already been on record of saying that I'd prefer to keep Noel. I think he and Ilyasova together would be an effective pairing. Bombs away Ilya and rim protector/lane filler Nerlens.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X