Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd deactivate Jagholar for last 2 games and play turner and treggs

Absolute no brainer.

Jagholar would have played his last snaps for me if I'm Tommy Boy.

i'd be more inclined to cut bait on DGB. his effort on that "fade" yesterday sealed it for me. dude is a bum.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 12-19-2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      i'd be more inclined to cut bait on OGB. his effort on that "fade" yesterday sealed it for me. dude is a bum.
      The corner who outmuscled him was 5'9". 6'5" 240 vs 5'9" 190... I was hopeful dgb wasn't a bum...

He and agholor will go to new england and pair with floyd and become the greatest show on turf while rowe and Chung become hof'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        The corner who outmuscled him was 5'9". 6'5" 240 vs 5'9" 190... I was hopeful dgb wasn't a bum...

He and agholor will go to new england and pair with floyd and become the greatest show on turf while rowe and Chung become hof'ers.
        Remember that play in the first redskins game? Play was negated due to a penalty, but wentz had that awesome scramble, threw it to DGB who then stiff-armed the sh!t out of a guy. Thought that was going to be a turning point for DGB.

Turned out...he just doesn't look like he wants it at all.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

He's also a 1 and done. He suvks. Has no interest in being a professional athlete.

DB and WR are worst in NFL. 32 out of 32.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            He's also a 1 and done. He suvks. Has no interest in being a professional athlete.

DB and WR are worst in NFL. 32 out of 32.
            Bingo. 100% agree and it's not even a question. Those two positions are horrid. I am convinced Syracuse had better receivers this year than the Eagles. I have never seen a group so incompetent when it comes to the level they are playing against. DGB and Aghlywhore are the two of the worst WRs I have seen. Let alone they are the Eagles' top WRs. I have given up on Matthews also. Not a fan of him at all. He hasn't done shit in a couple years either

Comment

I made the comment yesterday that Agholor was playing like his job depended on it - then the color guy noted that he appeared afraid to catch punts. He was right - he let them all bounce. Then he dropped that ball on the final drive. Not the easiest catch but one a good receiver makes.

I'm happy to let him resurrect his career somewhere else. There's not a single skill position player I would be overly upset to lose. I'd keep Turner. He at least catches the ball. Burton has shown some value at TE. Maybe a few of the young RB's. That's really it.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Burton alligatored a very catchable ball across the middle on 4th down. That shit infuriates me. Esp in situational football like that.

He's a pretty good ST guy but don't see anything special in the pass game, honestly.

Comment

I do remember that

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  Remember that play in the first redskins game? Play was negated due to a penalty, but wentz had that awesome scramble, threw it to DGB who then stiff-armed the sh!t out of a guy. Thought that was going to be a turning point for DGB.

Turned out...he just doesn't look like he wants it at all.
                  Dgb flashes no doubt, but there is just a missing ingredient. Its disappointing but it was a free roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    Dgb flashes no doubt, but there is just a missing ingredient. Its disappointing but it was a free roll.
                    Their wideouts are just a barrel of disappointment.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The clock always reads 420 in DGBland.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Our leading receiver Matthews has 3 receiving tds...
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

"I truly thought Chris Givens, Daria Green Beckham & Ruben Randle were gonna be the saviors this team needed."

Best Regards,
                          Howard Roseman

Comment

I thought he was fighting harder after he caught the ball yesterday, too.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

For sure. The last few games he has really been going all out after the catch. Just too many mistakes, though.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X