X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes' pick

Wide Reciever - Mike Williams, Corey Davis, John Ross

Cornerback - Teez Tabor, Sidney Jones

Runningback - Leonard Fournette or Cook.

Do not think RB is nearly as big of a need as WR and CB. I love Tabor and Jones. Also, could look into taking Peppers as a hybrid defender.

Edit to add: Forgot Humphrey from ALA (DB). Love him as well.
    Last edited by phillyeagles36; 12-19-2016, 12:10 PM.

Cornerback. This team improves leaps and bounds if they solidify that position. Alternatively, if they have the cap room, I like Dre Kirkpatrick. However, signing him pretty much ends the FA spending.

Comment

Supposedly this year's CB crop is very solid.

But when you have Boy Blunder making the selections you're gonna fucking blow the pick so what's it matter?

Comment

I had a conversation with my son yesterday and he put Curtis Samuel on my radar.

The more I look at him the more I think, in a perfect world, he's the shit for the Eagles.

Junior, so he might not even come out, though.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I like mccaffery if they go running back. Can catch, run between the tackles a bit, has home run speed and can return kicks too.

They need so much at this point...might as well get players that can help out the qb.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

But when you have Boy Blunder making the selections you're gonna fucking blow the pick so what's it matter?
            Yep. Very hard to get excited for the draft and pre-draft process when you have Doug Pederson at head coach and Howie Roseman as GM. I PRAY they let Joe Douglas do his job and let him draft for them. Has a far better reputation evaluating talent compared to those two.

Comment

I like him as well. Tough kid with all-around skills and a great attitude + an NFL pedigree.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Not sexy, but I'd go OL.
                WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                  Not sexy, but I'd go OL.
                  This.

Comment

I get it, but I suspect the top tier OTs will be gone. Conventional wisdom seems to point to getting a CB and then going OT with the second round pick.

Comment

That would be great but it'll end badly for Douglas here.
                      We all know what happens to people who try to rise up and jeopardize BB's precious $1.9m salary.

Comment

Sign a WR in free agency and draft CB back to back. They have to hit on at least one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                          Wide Reciever - Mike Williams, Corey Davis, John Ross

Cornerback - Teez Tabor, Sidney Jones

Runningback - Leonard Fournette or Cook.

Do not think RB is nearly as big of a need as WR and CB. I love Tabor and Jones. Also, could look into taking Peppers as a hybrid defender.

Edit to add: Forgot Humphrey from ALA (DB). Love him as well.
                          They have to go offense and WR is the most important, they have squat there.

Comment

Interior lineman are find-able in the middle of the draft

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                            I get it, but I suspect the top tier OTs will be gone. Conventional wisdom seems to point to getting a CB and then going OT with the second round pick.
                            They could possibly roll with Peters one more year on the outside. However, Moving Lame to LT and Vaitai to RT is also plausible. Cut Kelce, restructure Peters as a guard (ha!), get Brooks to a psychologist and find a new center/roll w/ Seumalo. Draft Depth.

Draft a CB
                            Sign a receiver.
                            Draft an RB again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

Gotta hope the hire of Joe Douglas helps bigly in that regard.
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X