Mikey amiss show has actually been better with Mays and Martetus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey amiss show has actually been better with Mays and Martetus

They should save the money and make the change permanent.

Why do people kiss that schmuck's ass when he's back on the air? Sickening

Too bad the 2-6 show on WIP is 100x worse. That's a 4 hour wasteland for Philly sports talk. Which I guess is good so I can work
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-19-2016, 04:12 PM.

How bad is Carlin? I haven't listened, but I heard him plenty when I lived in the NY area and he never struck me as afternoon drive type. Plus he's a NY'er doing sports talk in Philly which is just strange to begin with.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'M A MIKEY MISS FAN. LISTEN AS MUCH AS I CAN.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

100% agreement

Mertardus is kinda annoying, but they do decent work together. Miss's schtick has lost it's luster.

Carlin is terrible and Ike is generally useless. No way they make it to 2018.

Comment

The worst show period is Jon Ritchies new show. God is he soo fucking boring. So lame. I used to kinda like Joe DeCamera but Ritchie makes him stink.

The NY douche is Ok bc he is just a host who moves the sjow along but Ike sucks too.

I like the Cuzs show. Rob Ellis' show is always entertaining. Sludge on wip is fun and his crossover with Eskin is the best thing going right now. I have always liked Diddy and Glens show on Saturday too but Ray isnt what he used to be
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I like Decamara and Ritchie's show. Think they work pretty well together. I think Bow tie skinny pants (innis actually nailed that) fucked up not putting that shoe up against Missanelli. I think they'd beat him.
            Agree with poster above that Amiss show stale and is an old tired act.

I listen to Angelo in AM mostly because of the guests but have to turn volume down most of show when it's him acting like a mouth breathing buffoon or one of his weak sauce regular callers

Comment

Yeah we have the exact opposite tastes. Angelo sucks. I like Mikey Miss. And Ritchies show blows. Its that Ritchie sucks so bad -- way long winded to say nothing and his voice is so monotone. Zero passion

Comment

I don't listen much but I have heard Richie occasionally provide some "insider" NFL perspective that ain't bad.

However, when he goes into off topic shit, like his dream golf foursome or annoying things about buying presents for your wife, etc., etc., I agree it's brutal.

I imagine that will also apply when he talks about any sport aside from NFL football, which I don't recall having heard him do yet.
                Last edited by slag; 12-20-2016, 10:14 AM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I can't stand Mikey Miss. Hacky "general knowledge" crap, race-baiting, "violations", ect. So played out.

I also like Decamra/Ritchie show. It's great with Seth Joyner on Mondays.

Comment

On the few occasions I've listened ... Joyner is pisser.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Like Joe. Hate Ritchie.

Comment

I used to kinda like Joe DeCamera but Ritchie makes him stink.
                        I agree, I liked him a lot when he was by himself on 97, now he's fallen into the same BS afternoon schtick as everyone else. The percentage of time they actually talk about sports keeps dropping on all stations. Ritchie talks like he was hit with a hammer before the show and hasn't fully recovered.
                        If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Working...
                        X