Who do you want to win the division?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to win the division?

Since Birds are cooked, do you want them to win tonight and give Dallas the East or have the Giants win the rest and take it?

Most people don't care at this point, but its interesting that an Eagles win gives Dallas the East and home field throughout.

I know everyone hates Dallas, but I feel the Giants are more the rival, winning Super Bowls more recently, being in NY and Eli having that dumb look on his face.

WHO GIVES A SHIT. YOU'RE RIGHT, MAKES NOT A BIT OF DIFFERENCE TO MOST OF US.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-22-2016, 12:37 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post
      Since Birds are cooked, do you want them to win tonight and give Dallas the East or have the Giants win the rest and take it?

Most people don't care at this point, but its interesting that an Eagles win gives Dallas the East and home field throughout.

I know everyone hates Dallas, but I feel the Giants are more the rival, winning Super Bowls more recently, being in NY and Eli having that dumb look on his face.

I'm glad you reminded me that the Eagles were even playing tonight, I totally forgot.. Packing up for my trip to Miami for the the holiday with family

Comment

Why TF

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post

Would anyone root for the Vaggies tonight just so they have a shot at unseating Dalass?

Comment

Your mom.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Dumbs..t - I never pull against the Eagles.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
            X