Today in Wentz News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today in Wentz News

The young man had a pretty good game. It might be the combination of better line play, a half decent running game (except when it was really needed) and the kid just has some talent. Didn't like burning two TOs at the line of scrimmage, but that's nit picking. You've got to have hope when you see him play like this.

Gomer on the other hand should be fucking fired. Passing on third down so the Giants didn't need to use their last time out, going for it again on 4th and one, just turrible.
    DB

I had no problem with the 3rd down pass. If they convert there they win right then and there and the Giants don't even get the ball back. The timeout saved the Giants what about 12 seconds in a hurry up offense situation?

Seems like the rookie QB gets plenty of praise and patience and the rookie Coach gets raked over the coals for the smallest things.

Comment

I can't fault him on one of the timeouts. He was running in from the sideline (apparently after having problems getting the play) with maybe 15 seconds on the play clock. That said more to me about play calling issues.

Comment

Working...
      X