OBJ growled to himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBJ growled to himself

Outside the locker room last night in an apparent post-game meltdown. Eat ass Vaggie crybaby.

http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2016/...n-loss-eagles/
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

It's so weird that he had this "meltdown" outside the locker room where cameras JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE.

Dude is a fraud.

Comment

I'd take him on our team in a second. He's an unbelievable player and talent.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-23-2016, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Queue Janis

CryyyyyyyBAYbeeeee
        But I have to agree with Ells
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I'd take him on our team in a second. He's an unbelievable player and talent.
          I love McKelvin's quotes:

"When somebody gets like 15, almost 20 throws at them a game, shit, you better have some yards."
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He thought immediately before the national anthem was a good time to leave the sideline to taunt the fans. Then Jenkins lot him up on the first play. That was nice.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

90% of the time I'd take talent with head issues. I'm not sure about him. He's proven he can't control himself and has hurt them in games. Maybe I'm biased. I'd rather have coach dez.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                He thought immediately before the national anthem was a good time to leave the sideline to taunt the fans. Then Jenkins lot him up on the first play. That was nice.
                Haha. The things you miss by watching on television.

High Definition TV can never replace Super Expando TV.

Super Expando is the best!
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Speaking of Jenkins

that protest stuff during the anthem is really affecting his game, isn't it?

Bwahahahahaha.

Dopes.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

No doubt about that.

Comment

I have to wonder.

If LaLa/LosLos/RefRef's super expando set has the "Get inside the head of the head coach" module that would have allowed him to hear Pedey thinking to himself, "And the play will succeed because my lightly concussed QB will dive headfirst to take out the legs of a DB on the run."?

Comment

He's a cunt ... but if he was on the Eagles he'd be our cunt.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          He's a cunt ... but if he was on the Eagles he'd be our cunt.
                          He'd probably benefit from the Eagles' sports psychologist staff as well.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

No doubt ... SCIENCE!!!
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

bwahahaaa

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                              If LaLa/LosLos/RefRef's super expando set has the "Get inside the head of the head coach" module that would have allowed him to hear Pedey thinking to himself, "And the play will succeed because my lightly concussed QB will dive headfirst to take out the legs of a DB on the run."?
                              swish!
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X