3 favorite memories from gayte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 favorite memories from gayte

1. A wangnut tent got crumbled like trash compacter took to it when a gust of wind came.
    2. My friends jacket Turing into a feather pillow from the propane heat. Looking like a bird was shot.
    3. Lastly, forgot who was standing near me. Some random guy and wife I assume walk over and starr asking questions about our setup. If we charge people, etc. But then he looks at me and says our eagles team will win tonight, then he looks at me and says but your team is going to lose. Guess he thought I was a giants fan. I think I had the puppy tilted head look when he said that. But great gaytte again. I'm going to miss you guys so much after next week.

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
    1. A wangnut tent got crumbled like trash compacter took to it when a gust of wind came.
    2. My friends jacket Turing into a feather pillow from the propane heat. Looking like a bird was shot.
    3. Lastly, forgot who was standing near me. Some random guy and wife I assume walk over and starr asking questions about our setup. If we charge people, etc. But then he looks at me and says our eagles team will win tonight, then he looks at me and says but your team is going to lose. Guess he thought I was a giants fan. I think I had the puppy tilted head look when he said that. But great gaytte again. I'm going to miss you guys so much after next week.
    #3 is strange! You are such a welcoming person. Sometimes I think we gotta be careful about self policing. But on the other hand sometimes you need a guy who claims "you tried to set me up".

I plan to be there next Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you there!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

JOHNS ROAST PORK AND CHEESE STEAKS, THAT WARM AS FIRE AND HEATER, WAY TOO MUCH GOBBLE, ALL THE LAUGHS WITH FRIENDS, BOTH OLD AND NEW.
      LIFE DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN A IGGLES TAILGAYTE
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The jacket burning was hilarious although you did a nice job taping it up!
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Deerspine and I were talking and all of a sudden it looked like snow
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I do not understand how you could look like a Giants fan.
            And I loved seeing you on TV!

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              Deerspine and I were talking and all of a sudden it looked like snow
              I WAS WONDERING WHAT THAT WAS, UNTIL I SAW THE DUCT TAPE. FIRE HOT.

THE FOOD THIS YEAR, IN MY OPINION, HAS BEEN THE BEST EVER.
              ASKED AROUND, WHO'S BALLS WERE TASTIER, BETWEEN, ZUBS AND CB'S..... MEATBALLS, MEATBALLS! TOSS UP.

GONNA SUCK NOT SEEING EVERYONE.

ONE MORE GAYTE, THEN THE SHAKES AND WITHDRAWALS START.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X