Confidential to those who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to those who

chastised me for suggesting that Gomer was a nitwit for having Wentz block after returning from a concussion protocol ... stating that it was all Wentz's idea.

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...-wentz-blocker
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    chastised me for suggesting that Gomer was a nitwit for having Wentz block after returning from a concussion protocol ... stating that it was all Wentz's idea.

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...-wentz-blocker
    Gomer is old school. If you're in the game, you execute the play.

You want Billy Beane. Sports analytics.

Its impressive that the Eagles haven't quit. Gomer has credibility with the team.

And I like the riverboat stuff. When they have players that will pay off.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

But is Howie old school?

Or Jeffrey? Wonder how they feel about their hand picked head coach putting the franchise QB in the line of fire five minutes after his bell got rung.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        Or Jeffrey? Wonder how they feel about their hand picked head coach putting the franchise QB in the line of fire five minutes after his bell got rung.
        Write Jeff and see what he says.

You think they should sit him for the rest of the year. Football is so scary!

He cleared the protocol. No concussion.

Comment

Please ... having a franchise QB block after going into the locker room with concussion protocol is criminally stupid.

I don't give a flying fat fuckity fuck that Gomer lucked out and Wentz didn't get hurt.

If it got Wentz some locker room cred, that was a further luck out benefit and I guarantee that factor wasn't in Gomer's goofy mind when he called the play.

Wrong is wrong ... if Winnie the Pooh had done it you'd have had an aneurism.

And I'm as old school as it is in here.
          Last edited by slag; 12-24-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

He is sucking you into the vortex.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I surf the vortex occasionally.

Comment

Slag the big wave hunter. I haven't seen the Terp Vortex in a long time.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

When have I ever said that he should sit?

Unreal.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He is a maniac!

And he is posting like he's never posted before!

Comment

--
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Calm waters baby. Where you been man? Hope everything is well.

Comment

The concussion protocol has been ridiculously protective this season. Wentz wouldn't have been allowed back in the game with any issues.

If you wanna complain about having that play in the playbook, fine. But the Packers let Rodgers run it.

Its obvious it doesn't matter what Pedersen does. You'll bitch about it. You've been doing it all season.
                          Last edited by Maniac; 12-24-2016, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Surf's up.

I made no comment on the play ...

Wentz guy was wobbling ... Ertz and Peters calling for him to go to the sideline.

You don't call that fucking play ... notwithstanding your expert evaluation of the concussion protocol.

Comment

You're scared hes going to get hurt. Only way to avoid that is to sit him. You want him on the bench in bubble wrap.
                              Last edited by Maniac; 12-24-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X