X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please be true...

Dan HellieVerified account
    ‏@DanHellie
    Instagram live w/ Shady McCoy tonight was interesting. Called Kiko a bum and said Desean told him he was going back. Whatever that means.
    Come on.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    Come on.
    Good and I hope Shady wants out of Buffalo, give them a 4th and bring him back to, GET THE BAND BACK TOGETHER.

Comment

DeSean back here is worst kept secret. I see a 3-4 year contract.

Comment

Read this morning that he's already telling Eagles' players he's coming back. He's not the long term #1 they probably need but he can still clearly play at a high level and should have never been cut.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Read this morning that he's already telling Eagles' players he's coming back. He's not the long term #1 they probably need but he can still clearly play at a high level and should have never been cut.
          Welcome back.

--------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Cart in front of the horse

....unless he is using back channels to "set the table"... But there is a little thing called asking price.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              ....unless he is using back channels to "set the table"... But there is a little thing called asking price.
              I wouldn't break the bank for him,.

But if he wants to come back to the Eagles at a reasonable price I would take him back immediately.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Agreed...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                I wouldn't break the bank for him,.

But if he wants to come back to the Eagles at a reasonable price I would take him back immediately.
                ..I have no complaints, it would be great to see him in Eagles green again.....So long as the price is right, I don't think the Gomer Gang has a lot of wiggle room next year.

Time will tell.....still going to need to draft another WR for at least depth.

Can't believe the Philly article supporting Arugala for another year because of the "big" catch against NY, " he has potential, blah blah blah....the dumbass got lucky because a DB blew the coverage.

He needs to go.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I think it might cost more to cut him than to keep him. Thought I read that somewhere.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I think it might cost more to cut him than to keep him. Thought I read that somewhere.
                    You are right. It's like a 5 million cap hit.

I know people hate assgalore....But I despise dgb. Fucker could be a top 5 wideout and he doesn't care.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Doesn't Lurie need...

...some addtional Brie and croissants, trade him....lol

Make him a wedge breaker on STs or something....he cannot be better than a #4 next year.....what a waste.

And nerd, I agree, DBG is too football and life inexperienced to understand the opportunity he as in front of him.

Comment

yep. he's not a julio jones, antonio brown, or OBJ. but having a downfield threat should open things up for matthews and help wentz develop.

i wouldn't be opposed to going RB in the first round if desean comes back.

Comment

If you can bring back Jackson

and swing a trade for an above-average WR prior to the draft, you open up a ton more possibilities with the Vikings' pick.

I am still thinking you have to protect Wentz, cover better, and get more RB weapons in that order. If Pedey thinks he drafted OL well enough last year, then CB is the top priority.

Wouldn't be upset if Howie was able to move up to draft a top-flight CB unless the pre-draft workout process shows there will be one there at the Vikings' pick.

Comment

You've gotta sure up the CBs. If they get 1-2 difference makers back there and get healthy, this defense functions appropriately with Jeem's no-blitz 4 rushers. FF did this before w/ Lito and Brown and neglected Wideout. It's possible.

Comment

Working...
                            X