2016 to the bitter end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 to the bitter end

I can't remember a year since I've been alive that has taken so many iconic musicians and actors/actresses. RIP Carrie Fisher. Knew she had a heart attack, didn't know she was in cardiac arrest for a full 15 minutes. Damn.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
    I can't remember a year since I've been alive that has taken so many iconic musicians and actors/actresses. RIP Carrie Fisher. Knew she had a heart attack, didn't know she was in cardiac arrest for a full 15 minutes. Damn.
    As somebody said to me on Xmas eve: "There are still 8 days left"

Now, only 5.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Part of the issue with this year

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
      And celebrity deaths can be attributed to how those celebrities in the 50-60 age range were the first group really covered by so many media methods. Their iconization has been cemented by social media and not just People and Teen Beat magazines as in the past...

Sad times indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        And celebrity deaths can be attributed to how those celebrities in the 50-60 age range were the first group really covered by so many media methods. Their iconization has been cemented by social media and not just People and Teen Beat magazines as in the past...

Sad times indeed

Very true... I just worry about my Mom and Dad.

Thankfully I was able to celebrate Christmas with them this year (Seperately)
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

in that case sometimes its better to pass

the lack of oxygen to the brain,,No good,,if she was on the ground she would have been fine,,,Very sadd RIP Carrie!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X