Tomato Pie- Volunteer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomato Pie- Volunteer

We usually have one, but our regular delivery guys ( Troegs and Bardy) are not working this Sunday.
    Any Volunteers to get one?
    My other concern will any of the places be open on New Years Day?

I NEVER GET TOMATOE PIES, WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO IN QUAKERTOWN TO GET A GOOD ONE, AND IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PICKED UP SATURDAY AFTERNOON, BE ALL SOGGY AND SHIT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Same here...I don't think they do 'em out here. And I'm not sure if any of the bakeries on the way in will be open (I'm sure that Marchiano's is closed).

Comment

Conshohocken Italian Bakery is also closed.

Comment

Yeah I was gonna check that out and no go. Oh well!
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I always get them

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            I NEVER GET TOMATOE PIES, WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO IN QUAKERTOWN TO GET A GOOD ONE, AND IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PICKED UP SATURDAY AFTERNOON, BE ALL SOGGY AND SHIT.
            At Cascia's on Ritter St. (down Broad from Stadiums) on the way in to the game. I usually call it in Bout 45 mns before I get there.

Comment

WITH THE MUMMERS PARADE, NUTHIN GOING DOWN BROAD EXCEPT UMBRELLAS LIQUOR AND BEER.

Comment

OOPS NEVERMIND. JUST CHECKED PARADE ROUT. GOING DOWN MARKET. JUST CHECKED, CACIAS CLOSED NEW YEARS DAY ANYWAY.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-29-2016, 06:38 PM.

Comment

If I get to Philly early Saturday eve, I will see what I can do.

Comment

Ordering information for Cacia's on Ritner Street

12153341340 is the phone number. I just called them and they will be open until 4 p.m. on Saturday. The woman said if you call by 3 it will be ready to pick up before 4 o'clock

Comment

Bb thanks. If I get to philly early enough, I might scoot over to jersey and get one. I can't get my bus ritner, parking and all.

Comment

Fuck it, double park it's a south philly tradition!
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                        X