2017 Schedule RIDDLE ME THIS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Schedule RIDDLE ME THIS ?

How do we get the same Schedule as the Cowcunts except for they get the Falcons and Packers and we get Panthers and Bears.

NFC EAST
    Dallas Cowboys

Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Green Bay Packers

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Atlanta Falcons

New York Giants

Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Detroit Lions

Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Washington Redskins

Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, New Orleans Saints

Philadelphia Eagles

Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Chicago Bears

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Raiders, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Carolina Panthers

This is really one of your worst posts Tom and that's saying a lot because most of your posts are really fucking awful.

How do you know so little about the NFL?

We're in the same division as Dallas so we play the entire AFC and NFC West, plus NYG and WAS. After that, you play the other NFC teams that finished the same as you in division standings (1st for Dallas, last for us)

Now, fuck off loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      This is really one of your worst posts Tom and that's saying a lot because most of your posts are really fucking awful.

We're in the same division as Dallas so we play the entire AFC and NFC West, plus NYG and WAS. After that, you play the other NFC teams that finished the same as you in division standings (1st for Dallas, last for us)

Now, fuck off loser.
      As much as I think the NFL has become a fixed racket, the formula for the schedule and the draft is established and out there for anybody to see.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I like how we play both the Oakland and Los Angeles Raiders.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Oh Tom...

Comment

impolite

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            I like how we play both the Oakland and Los Angeles Raiders.
            they will be in las vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

Now, fuck off loser.
              First off I know nothing, your a fucking moron, reply when you have something to say, not just your childish mumbo jumbo. You speak like you have shit in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                Who are you, oh nobody. Nice family video you posted.

Comment

First off I know nothing...
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    First off I know nothing...
                    Yes he said I knew nothing, so you start a sentence First off I know nothing, then go into the rest. 3rd grade remember.

Comment

nothing seems like a bridge too far.

Comment

C'mon, man. Every team has the same schedule as every other team in their division, except for the two games that are determined by record.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                        X