*Zubaz Thanks*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Zubaz Thanks*

Well fella's it was a fun year. Every gayte was a blast so many funny and great memories., SUCH GREAT FREINDSHIP we make over the years, that's last forever.
    Last night before we were leaving, I felt like it was the last day of school or being at a family reunion.
    So sad to say goodbye. But hopefully the time will go by quick and the season will be here soon, or we get together over the next 8 months.
    There is something special about the commorodity and our bonding we have. I know some share difference on the board about players, front office, politics, posters, etc, but when it comes down to it we all still give
    a handshake when we meet/greet each other.
    Like DSG said, this year- every week,our parking lot buffet was outstanding. I guess another thing that always amuses me, but we could have a huge diaster and we seem to "fix" things that make the day keep going. Its like the patriots of the NFL, WE always find a way to win, even if we have to cheat some."never lost a tailgate"
    It was good to see some "old time posters" show up this year. Wish more would just appear. Many of you posters from 1999. Or any of you that are in the lot and dont stop by to say hello, its your lost, cause we are great poeple.
    2017 Tailgaytes will be bigger and better. Just keep it going to win the season.
    So everyone have a Happy and Healthy 2017 - hope the free agency and draft we add depth, we are close to returning to playoff games. LOVE YA,
    ZZZZZUUUUUUBBBBAAAZZ

WELL SAID MR. ZUBS. IT WOULD BE SO COOL TO SEE GUYS THAT ARE ON THE BOARD WAY LONGER THEN I, SHOW UP AT GAYTES NEXT YEAR. I'M SURE IT'S BIGGER AND BETTER THAN ANYTHING THEY REMEMBER, SHIT IT'S COME SO FAR IN THE TIME I'VE BEEN WITH YOU GUYS. MEMBERS OF THE BOARD THAT DON'T EVEN COME OVER AND SAY YO THAT GO TO GAMES I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND. WHY GAYTE ELSEWHERE?

IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF I.E.THAT ALL THESE FRIENDSHIPS EXIST. BIG ATABOY TO IRON EAGLE.

NOT SURE IF GAYTES CAN GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS YEAR.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Way to Go Zubaz!!! With you 100%.
      Happy 2017 to all, and am also looking forward to an improved Eagles team.
      I believe at least we found a long term QB, even if a NoDak (he played all 16 games -OK).
      Will see you people next year and hope for more than one game. And a Saturday evening.
      All have an excellent 2017 - till September!

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
        Well fella's it was a fun year. Every gayte was a blast so many funny and great memories., SUCH GREAT FREINDSHIP we make over the years, that's last forever.
        Last night before we were leaving, I felt like it was the last day of school or being at a family reunion.
        So sad to say goodbye. But hopefully the time will go by quick and the season will be here soon, or we get together over the next 8 months.
        There is something special about the commorodity and our bonding we have. I know some share difference on the board about players, front office, politics, posters, etc, but when it comes down to it we all still give
        Like DSG said, this year- every week,our parking lot buffet was outstanding. I guess another thing that always amuses me, but we could have a huge diaster and we seem to "fix" things that make the day keep going. Its like the patriots of the NFL, WE always find a way to win, even if we have to cheat some."never lost a tailgate"
        It was good to see some "old time posters" show up this year. Wish more would just appear. Many of you posters from 1999. Or any of you that are in the lot and dont stop by to say hello, its your lost, cause we are great poeple.
        2017 Tailgaytes will be bigger and better. Just keep it going to win the season.
        So everyone have a Happy and Healthy 2017 - hope the free agency and draft we add depth, we are close to returning to playoff games. LOVE YA,
        ZZZZZUUUUUUBBBBAAAZZ
        You're the man, C. Sorry I didn't make it to as many gaytes this year, circumstances prevented it

I will say this and my crew has always agreed, you're the best tailgater at the linc, maybe the country. If madden still did games a crew would be in D3 filming you weekly!
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

It gets better every year, for sure. We have a great group of regulars, both bored folks and non bored folks. More than once I started to get the feeling that I would rather just stay out in the lot instead of going in to watch the nonsense they put on the field.

Comment

From Kathy and myself, many thanks for a Great 2016!

we are both very appreciative for everything you have done for Us! thankyou Craig!

and thanks to SUS/Adam, CB and Spine for making a Spaz like me feel so welcome

Very Grateful for all the kind souls I have met along the way. The Draft Gate can not get here soon enough! Happy New year Kids!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

It was just a chance meeting with Susq and his family at a hotel in King of Prussia that put us on to this great group of people. What was supposed to be a revolving choice of NFL cities turned into a annual Philly GAYTE pilgrimage for Derek and I. It is something that the pair of us look forward to every fall. Great people, good friends, incredible food, and somewhere in there there's a football game we go to.

Thanks guys and Thanks to ZUBAZ!!
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

LOVE YA,
                ZZZZZUUUUUUBBBBAAAZZ
                Thanks C.

As I told you my friend M. is going through some difficult times right now but she loves the Zubus / Zubaz T-shirt!

Slightly edited from her to you (names and other stuff redacted) ...

Wow! That's beautiful. Thank you to your friend C
                No tenía que regalarme nada. Looks so pretty shirt! Love the black color, because I don't have so much with this color and I love the green color! Está muy linda. Gracias!
                Y dé igual manera aunque no están en los play off ayer ganaron ����
                Go Birds Go
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Thank YOU. Wish I could get to more games, but I love knowing I have a place to go when I do get down there. It was great to see everyone a few times this year. The Zubus is just legendary.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

ZZZZZUUUUUUBBBBAAAZZ
                    I have to laugh because re-reading your post I'm hearing it in your voice and style.

Best wishes for 2017. For you and the Birds. For all of us.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

igglephans at the linc

Did you guys get a pass to park in D lot? WE turned em down a couple seasons back and really regret it. If anyone has one for sale for next year let me know. We've been getting there in the bus about 8:30 to beat the gate closure.

Another thing theres a guy in sect. 205 in front of me with one of those giant iPhones. Its funny cause he's on igglephans the entire game, so I guess you guys are famous.

F Dallas!

Comment

Where you at in 205 it could be me?
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

row 22

row 22 rehind behind billy brown and the gallagher girls. 10-13

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson Foreaker View Post
                            Did you guys get a pass to park in D lot? WE turned em down a couple seasons back and really regret it. If anyone has one for sale for next year let me know. We've been getting there in the bus about 8:30 to beat the gate closure.

Another thing theres a guy in sect. 205 in front of me with one of those giant iPhones. Its funny cause he's on igglephans the entire game, so I guess you guys are famous.

F Dallas!
                            8:30 IS WAY LATE. ALREADY HAVE WILD TURKEY OPEN, A BLOODY MARY, A BEER AND OH SOME BREAKFAST SAUSAGE BY THEN.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yeah that's me next to billy brown, rockin the Duce jersey
                              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                              X