Ahh ohhhh...Hard Knocks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh ohhhh...Hard Knocks!!

...read that the Eagles are 1 of 8 teams being considered for the show next season.

If that happens they are done, Gomer and crew will get destroyed IMO.

Personally I hate the show, just a bunch more reality show bullshit.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ...read that the Eagles are 1 of 8 teams being considered for the show next season.

If that happens they are done, Gomer and crew will get destroyed IMO.

Personally I hate the show, just a bunch more reality show bullshit.
    I can picture it now... a show featuring the coaching staff trying to perfect Wentz' mechanics.

Best for the Eagles if this does not happen. I'd prefer a home game in London to being the team for that show.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

How much camera time....

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I can picture it now... a show featuring the coaching staff trying to perfect Wentz' mechanics.

Best for the Eagles if this does not happen. I'd prefer a home game in London to being the team for that show.
      ....do you think Howlo and The Big Forehead will take up? ?

I can see it now....a cut scene with a player close up and one of them will be riding a golf cart in the background stoically look over the field while nodding to one of the coaches appearing to have insightful conversation.

Howlo running after Forehead like Grima Wormtongue but at the same struggling to appear in charge.......yuck

Ego fest .
      Last edited by Raptor; 01-03-2017, 08:36 PM.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

....do you think Howlo and The Big Forehead will take up? ?

I can see it now....a cut scene with a player close up and one of them will be riding a golf cart in the background stoically look over the field while nodding to one of the coaches appearing to have insightful conversation.

Howlo running after Forehead like Grima Wormtongue but at the same struggling to appear in charge.......yuck

Ego fest .
        Would be one of the worst things that could happen.

Why offer the opposition any film regarding off the field stuff? Is participating in this this forced upon a team by McMahon and the league?
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Can imagine the local press...

Why offer the opposition any film regarding off the field stuff? Is participating in this this forced upon a team by McMahon and the league?
          ...it would be blood in the water, and Philly being Philly , everything would get triple guessed and painfully over analyzed.

I'm not sure if there is enough Prozac and Tums and head doctors too handle the fall out should the season become ugly.

According to the article if your team clears certain criterial, which the Eagles will do this year, and is selected you don't have much choice.

Comment

Tomorrow we discover

if Howie has yet mastered the JoLow behind the mic interview stare.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I believe it can be forced now

And if you think about it, it has enough Movie Magic to entice jeffy and co. It's almost too perfect. He'll be there to collect the emmy.

On the plus side, it will be must see TV for the Bored.
              Last edited by JuTMSY4; 01-03-2017, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Hard Knocks

That list could actually narrow to six if the Colts and Saints end up making coaching changes.
                Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
                www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Ugh ....forget about those knuckleheads...

Originally posted by Hordel View Post
                  That list could actually narrow to six if the Colts and Saints end up making coaching changes.
                  .....1 in 6 odds, toss in Lurie's penchant for trying to be cutting edge...I think it's closer to 1 in 4.

Don't like this at all.

Comment

Payback for having the draft in Philly

.....1 in 6 odds, toss in Lurie's penchant for trying to be cutting edge...I think it's closer to 1 in 4.

Don't like this at all.
                    And getting a #1 pick for Sleeves

No doubt Eagles will be on Hard Knocks

Comment

What national interest would there be in watching the Eagles training camp?

Comment

Bwahahaha ... Grima Wormtongue
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Oh fuck man, I cannot stop saying that shit ... Howlo is over ... he's Grima.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                          X