I'll be bummed if they trade Nerlens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be bummed if they trade Nerlens.

Love how he plays and they are a better team when he gets minutes.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Yep- couldn't agree more. I love it when Noel and Biid play together. They complement each other well. As well as Ersan and Biid. LOVE ERSAN. I will be so pissed if they do not resign him. Does anyone have a time table on Simmons? I was thinking Feb?

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Love how he plays and they are a better team when he gets minutes.
      TJ McConnell looks solid to be honest.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Honestly...I don't know what they are going to be able to get for okafor. He comes in the game and their lead drastically reduces.

He needs a change of scenery
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          Honestly...I don't know what they are going to be able to get for okafor. He comes in the game and their lead drastically reduces.

He needs a change of scenery
          Hes awful. Then they just play him over Noel who looked fantastic with the PT he got in the first half. They have to be tanking on purpose by not playing Noel at all in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
            Hes awful. Then they just play him over Noel who looked fantastic with the PT he got in the first half. They have to be tanking on purpose by not playing Noel at all in the second half.
            I don't know if its just hoping that okafor shows something so they can trade him...But honestly... Can they even give him away? Probably not.

Comment

Embiid +14
              Noel +7
              Okafor -8

Comment

I don't know if its just hoping that okafor shows something so they can trade him...But honestly... Can they even give him away? Probably not.
                Probably not. I would take just about anything for him just so Noel can get his PT and I do not have to watch Okafor.

Edit to add: You solve the logjam by playing the players that are better and deserve to play. It's ok to admit defeat in Okafor and move on. Sunk cost.
                Last edited by phillyeagles36; 01-03-2017, 09:59 PM.

Comment

They may not be able to get much but they can get something. Get what you can and move on.

At the half they asked Embiid what he thought about playing with Nerlens and he said he likes knowing someone has his back on D. Speaks volumes.

Comment

They may not be able to get much but they can get something. Get what you can and move on.

At the half they asked Embiid what he thought about playing with Nerlens and he said he likes knowing someone has his back on D. Speaks volumes.
                    It's pretty bad. What a wasted pick.

The rumor is that sixers upper management "forced" hinkie to draft okafor instead porzingis. Their management needs to be held accountable

Comment

It's pretty bad. What a wasted pick.

The rumor is that sixers upper management "forced" hinkie to draft okafor instead porzingis. Their management needs to be held accountable
                      Pisses me off. Imagine Jo and KP. Holy hell

Comment

Really? Wow. Or is that like Chip Kelly saying he wanted Prescott haha?

Comment

What an ending, great win!

Comment

ZERO idea why Wiggins locked and trailed RoCo on that down screen with the way he has been shooting but I will take it!

Comment

Really? Wow. Or is that like Chip Kelly saying he wanted Prescott haha?
                              I can't 100% verify it. I thought it was crap when I read it...But I've read it on more than one occasion from people that I find competent.

Now... Who knew porzingis would be as good as he is....BUT... Holy shit... What a fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                              X