Two reasons I'm optimistic about Pederson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two reasons I'm optimistic about Pederson

Time of possession and the desire to run the ball.

These were two of FF's biggest sins, and they don't seem to be issues for him. I know Wentz threw a lot of passes this year, but when the run was working, Pedey was happy to do it.

Imagine if we still had Shady....
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Shady would thrive in this setup

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

These were two of FF's biggest sins, and they don't seem to be issues for him. I know Wentz threw a lot of passes this year, but when the run was working, Pedey was happy to do it.

and would be over the top if we had ANY WR that would create doubt for defenses putting 8 men in the box.

Pedey's best friend at the moment is his running game, I was thinking this during the Dallas game. How many 6-7 minute score drives did we see this year?? When that wheel gets turning things looked good for the rest of the team.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I think it kept them in just about every game. The Seattle shit show was the only time they didn't stand a chance. But even when Wentz went all rookie in that first Vagiant game, that was still a game they could have won. Funny enough, that was Pedey's worst coached game, IMO.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

While he did say he always needs to establish the run game he rarely did. When they did, they ran quite well and effectively. If they can maintain health in the OLine and maybe snag a 3 down back it would be HUGE. I had my doubts about PEDs but no reason to fire him. I was very upset and reluctant after the Cincy game but the team responded very well. The only thing that worries me about his offense is the amount of penalties and lack of discipline that was shown at times with the pre snap penalities.

Comment

Who's Pederson? Do you mean Gomer?

nm
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm not worried about penalties. Young guys and Kelce being an asshole. I was more surprised by Peters' false starts.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Perderson played well with the hand he was dealt ...

... as long as the front office doesn't fuck up the draft and free agency, next years team will be better. Probably not playoff better, but I can see a .500 plus season.
              Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

I am also optimistic about Pederson, maybe even as much as I am about Wentz.

Didn't like the hire a year ago, but I think he has the team heading in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                  While he did say he always needs to establish the run game he rarely did. When they did, they ran quite well and effectively. If they can maintain health in the OLine and maybe snag a 3 down back it would be HUGE. I had my doubts about PEDs but no reason to fire him. I was very upset and reluctant after the Cincy game but the team responded very well. The only thing that worries me about his offense is the amount of penalties and lack of discipline that was shown at times with the pre snap penalities.
                  I think the two main pre-snap guys were peters and kelce. And they have been doing that for years.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Really hope they draft that Cook kid
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I don't see any point in bitching right now. You can't consider this regime a failure based on what they inherited. I think they'll have as good of a chance in a couple years as they did that year they lost to AZ in the NFC Championship.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I happen to agree. Way to go Slizz.

Comment

Working...
                        X