Defilippo Next OC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defilippo Next OC?

Eagles denied Jets permission to interview him. Reich is headed to Buffalo and Birds are going to make Defilippo oc?

It's kinda like with FF, does it matter who it is? He'll just be babysitting the offense at practice during the week.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

My understanding

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
      Eagles denied Jets permission to interview him. Reich is headed to Buffalo and Birds are going to make Defilippo oc?
      Is that Reich is potentially interviewing for head coach in Buffalo and I doubt he gets it...

Comment

I agree, but why tell Defilippo he can't interview for a promotion then?

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          It's kinda like with FF, does it matter who it is? He'll just be babysitting the offense at practice during the week.
          Maybe on game day, but they need good babysitters for player development and preparation during the week.

Comment

I think Reich is more of a tossup in Buffalo

I agree, but why tell Defilippo he can't interview for a promotion then?
            He's well liked there and Jim Kelly supports him, so that helps. However, I think the birds are just exercising a contingency plan in case Reich leaves. Otherwise, if they both leave, it'll just be Carson and Pedo

Comment

Perhaps they are trying to maintain some sense of continuity at this point in the current regime's lifecycle.

Comment

one of the beat writers, I forgot who, said that teams will do this to cover up for them because they aren't interested in the opportunity
                Last edited by phillyeagles36; 01-05-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Chemistry with Wentz?
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                    Chemistry with Wentz?
                    So you're gonna tell one of your coaches that he's not allowed to further his career with a promotion and presumably more money because he has Chemistry with one on your players?

I thought teams weren't even allowed to deny their employees interview for promotions, only lateral moves?

Comment

So you're gonna tell one of your coaches that he's not allowed to further his career with a promotion and presumably more money because he has Chemistry with one on your players?

I thought teams weren't even allowed to deny their employees interview for promotions, only lateral moves?
                      They only can't be denied from interviewing for head coach.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

ah, ok

Comment

I don't know. Just throwing out a possible explanation from the Illgulls' POV.
                          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                          X