Sixers win without Embiid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers win without Embiid

Down 9 at half...awesome team win. They are killing their draft position, but really learning how to win games. I love it.

Gotta find a way to hold onto Nerlens. I was firmly in the Jah camp before Embiid became "the process" but the team is completely different with NN on the floor. Great W.
    Last edited by ishimonster; 01-24-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
      Gotta find a way to hold onto Nerlens. I was firmly in the Jah camp before Embiid became "the process" but the team is completely different with NN on the floor. Great W.
      They have tons of cap room and he's a RFA. If they want to keep him, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Comment

...aaaaand again. Wow!

Comment

Nerlens came up big in the clutch.

Comment

There has been some of dispute over re-signing Ersan. There is a lot of season still to play, but I don't see how the FO wouldn't re-sign him .

Comment

They really should re-sign him

It's not like they don't have the cap room.
              And if the local scribes are to be believed, he loves being here.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Down 9 at half...awesome team win. They are killing their draft position, but really learning how to win games. I love it.
                Tanking is over, get used to it. I know you've been losing your whole life.
                I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
                X