• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Simmons starts playing

Rodriguez is done, right?

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    Rodriguez is done, right?
    I'm guessing Simmons will start with 15-20 mins for the first month.

Comment

More like TLC, I think
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        More like TLC, I think
        Hopefully not.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

TLC had good chemistry with Simmons in the preseason, and he's already started to take minutes away from Sergio...

Comment

I sure hope so.

Comment

I'm fully expecting BC to make a move that fucks up everything Hinkie has built, but I will give him credit where credit is due. When he signed Sergio, it seemed like a smart, outside-the-box move. Unfortunately, that box was "NBA PGs" and Sergo is definitely outside of it.

Comment

I give him a lot of credit for the players he brought in. He's been aided by the fact that they have been winning with Okafor on the bench so there really isn't much of an argument to be made as far as who should be playing.

They need to move him, though. Honestly, it's the fair thing to do for Okafor. Hopefully BC has something in the works. He needs to nail this draft, too. Overall, Hinkie set him up pretty nicely. It would take some serious incompetence to totally mess this up.
                Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-26-2017, 10:38 AM.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I don't like BC either, but the trade for Ersan was a very good one.

Comment

I also think the Henderson pick up is extremely underrated. I don't think he is all that good but he is leading the team in 3 pt % and has made some timely shots. A lot of people bag on him but he has not been that bad and is obviously a huge upgrade over the bum Hollis Thompson. He still has his moments where you question how the fuck he is a veteran in the league but I think he has played well.

Comment

Henderson has been fine when he doesn't have his inner Kobe telling him "do you."

When he plays within the framework of the team, he's serviceable for the present. Same with Ersan. Like Roth said, I'll give BC credit for that move. Grant wasn't going to be a HUGE part of the future and Ersan can shoot and takes one hell of a charge. He too needs to be reigned in sometimes, but has helped this team be more competitive. Oh, and they got a 1st along with him.

Comment

Honestly as it sits right now, Rodriguez stands out to me as a guy that must go. Covington has found his role imo. Stauskas, I'm at the end with him as well. Way too inconsistent imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          Honestly as it sits right now, Rodriguez stands out to me as a guy that must go. Covington has found his role imo. Stauskas, I'm at the end with him as well. Way too inconsistent imo.
                          Stauskas becomes afraid to shoot at times. Like, he'll drive the lane and can take the layup and he'll throw an idiotic pass for some unknown reason. Probably because he's a moron.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                            Stauskas becomes afraid to shoot at times. Like, he'll drive the lane and can take the layup and he'll throw an idiotic pass for some unknown reason. Probably because he's a moron.
                            After the summer of 17, there won't be enough room. They'll have at least one draft pick and one higher-end free agent.

Comment

This is an aside, but it occurred to me that Simmons' injury may have been a blessing in disguise. While he's been out Embiid has established himself as the man and face of the team. Once Simmons is healthy he can come in and just do his thing and not worry about being the man. Seems like that might suit his personality.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X