Diggle shames Conservatives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diggle shames Conservatives!

So tough! He knows celebrities! He's a big shot!

Honestly though if I was a liberal the last thing I would do is the status quo. Things haven't quite worked out your way lately.

Was it really necessary to make a separate post and make a personal attack? Fuck you man
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      Was it really necessary to make a separate post and make a personal attack? Fuck you man
      Touche. Should've kept it to that one thread.

Edit to add: I'm right
      Last edited by rothdawg; 01-29-2017, 01:10 AM.

Comment

What's to be proud of? Take this less as a challenge to a fight and more for a request for education.

I don't see how driving up the cost of things I buy all the time constitutes "making them pay" for a wall that won't keep the bad stuff out anyway.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Honestly

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          What's to be proud of? Take this less as a challenge to a fight and more for a request for education.

I don't see how driving up the cost of things I buy all the time constitutes "making them pay" for a wall that won't keep the bad stuff out anyway.
          This isn't so much as a Pro Trump thing, as it annoyance of modern day liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            This isn't so much as a Pro Trump thing, as it annoyance of modern day liberals.
            Being "politically correct" is restrictive, I agree.

But being an asshole is being an asshole. Please keep this in mind. Note, I am not calling YOU an asshole.

I just want to note that a lot of people want to use a backlash against "liberal" "political correctness" as an excuse to be an asshole.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Being "politically correct" is restrictive, I agree.

But being an asshole is being an asshole. Please keep this in mind. Note, I am not calling YOU an asshole.

I just want to note that a lot of people want to use a backlash against "liberal" "political correctness" as an excuse to be an asshole.
              If you think the status quo is working for the left, God Bless:

Comment

If you think the status quo is working for the left, God Bless:
                My biggest problem is that Trump is a flat out liar. He tells lies. If you wish to promulgate these lies, you are a liar too.
                --------

Comment

I guess my point is, you keep losing. You play the identity politics and oppression card, and you had the worst day in history on Nov 9h. But go ahead and double down.
                  the
                  *virtual fist bump with Loki!

Comment

I guess my point is, you keep losing. You play the identity politics and oppression card, and you had the worst day in history on Nov 9h. But go ahead and double down.
                    the
                    You make no sense. Be careful what you wish for.

Keep on Lying!
                    --------

Comment

I understand this 100%. Modern day liberals are extremely annoying. There are a lot of protests which if Hillary Clinton had won wouldn't be happening. But if that were the case, a lot of the things under the umbrella of these protests would still be happening. Liberals have long prided fhemselves on helping the needy, but poor people supported Trump over Clinton, so there's obviously a huge disconnect there.

Despite this, I find a lot of attacks against libs to be ad hominem. No, they didn't protest war under Obama, and the incoming administration may be 90% identical the the past administration. But that doesn't mean that other 10% isn't protest-worthy. Also, just because libs didn't protest that other 90% then doesn't mean it shouldn't be protested now.

Clinton obviously ran a terrible campaign based on nothing besides being a woman and being better than the other guy, so I'm not ready to cast the xenophobe or racist label on anyone who decided not to vote for her. But man, Trump is already doing things no one thought he'd be able to do. At some point the blame has to go from the Democratic Party to the Trump administration.
                      Last edited by art vandelay; 01-29-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

So tough! He knows celebrities! He's a big shot!

Honestly though if I was a liberal the last thing I would do is the status quo. Things haven't quite worked out your way lately.
                        Why so upset? Find a safe space, snowflake.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

the
                          Steve Bannon's worldview
                          Pepe the Frog
                          Anti-Establishment Populism
                          Drain the Swamp
                          Ban immigrants.
                          Build a wall.

It sounds like identity politics and feeling of oppression were what helped Trump win.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

You are absolutely correct! Most of the liberal base are a bunch of spineless, gutless drones, who are afraid to criticize or do anything to harm their name. Well my friend we got just the right Nazi running this country to turn these drone bees into a vengeful raging mob that will dwarf the teabaggers movement of mid 2000's. It has already started and will continue to grow by leaps and bounds into what I predict will be a revolution as big as the French Revolution. Just watch Bill Mahr's last rant from Friday night. I hope the rope is not to tight for the death of the right.
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

What a winning week for you and all Drumpf voters.

this calls for another shot of liberal tears served in your MAGA coffee mugs that were made in China.

Comment

Working...
                              X