Rothdawg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerd View Post
    Lol...I'm looking to see if there is a Canadian firefighter the eagles can draft this year.
    All kidding aside, the last few off-seasons have been hyperactive and a lot of fun. The instantaneous commentary we get here is a big part of the show. I'd hate to lose it over this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      All kidding aside, the last few off-seasons have been hyperactive and a lot of fun. The instantaneous commentary we get here is a big part of the show. I'd hate to lose it over this garbage.
      Politics are ass. They are necessary but everyone is right and meeting in the middle is frowned upon.

I stay out and stick to sports. Sports are fun.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Frankly, I didn't see what was so outrageous about that thread ... not a reason to nuke the board IMO.

It was a political discussion with people disagreeing ... there was a bit of insulting going on, but that's to be expected ... politics and religion tend to make the best of us adhere to the concept that yelling louder makes an argument compelling.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Politics are ass. They are necessary but everyone is right and meeting in the middle is frowned upon.

I stay out and stick to sports. Sports are fun.
          Not to mention, we have dozens of sites specifically for the purpose of discussing politics. At its best, this site is an escape from those places.

Comment

Who cares what you say....

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Frankly, I didn't see what was so outrageous about that thread ... not a reason to nuke the board IMO.

It was a political discussion with people disagreeing ... there was a bit of insulting going on, but that's to be expected ... politics and religion tend to make the best of us adhere to the concept that yelling louder makes an argument compelling.
            ....you're always 5 days late with stuff #######
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I've seen worse. Much worse.

Speaking of which, where the fuck is Overbrook?

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                ....you're always 5 days late with stuff #######
                So, my sister did that ancestry.com shit and we found out we are 4% Jewish. Does that mean I get access to the jokes or is that at 5%?
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

IE has been managing personalities for almost 20 years. I imagine it's tiresome.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    IE has been managing personalities for almost 20 years. I imagine it's tiresome.
                    Thanks.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Your compatriots put yourself in the place in the position you are in. I don´t like being the person who has to referee your support of President Trumps´s statements.

Say what you will, but maybe he could be wrong, sometimes.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Exactly.....

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                        ..constant BS on the board and behind the scenes.Dude can't catch a break.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

You're the one who should be thanked. People you don't always know have the freedom to post whatever they want on space you own. I don't think asking them to do so responsibly is unreasonable.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You too??

So, my sister did that ancestry.com shit and we found out we are 4% Jewish. Does that mean I get access to the jokes or is that at 5%?
                            ...I got 90% A-hole and 10% dick.

I was referencing a Slag thread titled HeHeHeHe...if that is what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                              ...I got 90% A-hole and 10% dick.

I was referencing a Slag thread titled HeHeHeHe...if that is what you mean?
                              Lol...My attempt at lightening the mood.

Comment

I ONLY READ FIRST FEW POSTS ON THIS THREAD, BUT I.E. YOU KNOW YOU NEEDS TO GET BOOTED. DO IT, PUSH THE BUTTON.
                                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                                X