I'LL BE BACK WHEN THE POLITICAL AGENDAS ARE COMPLETED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'LL BE BACK WHEN THE POLITICAL AGENDAS ARE COMPLETED

THIS PLACE IS FOR OUR BELOVED EAGLES, FOOTBALL, SPORTS IN GENERAL, FRIENDS WHO HAVE BECOME FAMILY.

THESE POLITICAL TROLLS CAN FUCK UP A GOOD WET DREAM WITH THEIR AGENDAS.

LATER.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    THIS PLACE IS FOR OUR BELOVED EAGLES, FOOTBALL, SPORTS IN GENERAL, FRIENDS WHO HAVE BECOME FAMILY.

LATER.
    Agreed.

Comment

LATER.
      Really, all I ever hear is this is NOT a football board from the long time members. Not to mention Politics right now is better than any football story.

Comment

Then consider this a learning experience. It's not just a football bored. But politics has always been on a short leash because it often devolves into heated, personal nonsense. We agree to disagree and move on.

This is why we suggest that people take time to learn the tenor of the place.

Comment

YEA I'VE ALWAYS SEEN POLITICAL COMMENTS ON HERE BUT RECENTLY IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE MY DICK HURT. I WAS NO WHERE NEAR INTERNET ACCESS THIS WEEKEND, GOT HOME AND HOLY CRAP THE PLACE WENT NUTS WITH POLITICAL RANTS AND ATTACKS.

I GUESS I NEED TO BE MORE PICKY ABOUT THE THREADS I OPEN AND READ.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

YEA I'VE ALWAYS SEEN POLITICAL COMMENTS ON HERE BUT RECENTLY IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE MY DICK HURT. I WAS NO WHERE NEAR INTERNET ACCESS THIS WEEKEND, GOT HOME AND HOLY CRAP THE PLACE WENT NUTS WITH POLITICAL RANTS AND ATTACKS.

I GUESS I NEED TO BE MORE PICKY ABOUT THE THREADS I OPEN AND READ.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are.

Comment

Working...
              X