Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How 'bout that Wildcat win at Wells Fargo yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'bout that Wildcat win at Wells Fargo yesterday?

Fuck politics and the "brown shirts" that start horseshit DT threads. Nova beats #12 Virginia in a thriller in front of Some 20,907 fans in a 19, 500 seating capacity arena... Roth? The most the building has held for a college game ever. (maybe the most ever for any game?). On to March with a 7 man rotation.

I saw that!

talk about to the wire!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

They could very easily shoot themselves to another title. When they're hitting shots, it's going to be hard for anyone to beat them.

You know my feelings on them, I'll never "pull" for them (just as I expect/hope the same from you with my Owls) but I can respect the run they're on the last two years especially.

Btw, I don't know how Wright missed out on Lonnie Walker. I thought that was a done deal, but Larranaga pulled a fast one. I've got some stories from the recruitment of Lonnie I'll share with you if I ever see you in person again.

Comment

Sec236

I'd love to hear them, maybe at the draft gayte? If it was on the up and up, what I gather is that his father wanted him to go away to school, his mother wanted him to stay local. It did appear that Larranega was late to the recruiting process with Lonnie and Miami seems to have a logjam at guard. But the sun and girls of South beach are hard to beat.

Comment

Draft gayte it is!

His mom is moving to South Beach with him, at his request. He told her something along the lines of "I know you're alone up here and it would kill me thinking about that, so I want you to come with."

The best recruitment stories I have about him are related to when Coach Cal came to town. Cal is everything you expect him to be.

Lonnie's 22 points away from breaking Donyell Marshall's school record for points. He should do it tonight against Exeter.

Comment

I like Gonzaga to win it this year. Nova, UK, and KU I think could be the other 3 if they are all in different regionals.

Comment

Working...
            X