No announcement yet.

LIL SUSQUI BIRDER TURNED ME ON TO moe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIL SUSQUI BIRDER TURNED ME ON TO moe.

THIS PAST WEEK. I'M ALL IN. GREAT JAM BAND, LIKE A MODERN DAY HARD ROCK GRATEFUL DEAD, I.M.O.

GREAT SEGUE'S INTO THE NEXT SONG AFTER A BIT OF IMPROVE, GOOD SHIT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Does Little Susq have a handle? If not, WTF, man? One of us.... One of us....
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

i've seen moe. a few times. i can't get into the majority of their songs/vocals though, aside from a few favorites. but you're right, they're very good at segues.

Comment

Hahaha...he said that you enjoyed yourself. That kid had a crazy weekend. Penns Peak, then Burlington VT, then Northhampton MA...and home by Sunday afternoon.

As for moe., I do like a lot of their work, and they do some great covers along with their own material. Sometimes I think the lead guy (Rob) gets a little lazy with his vocals...but otherwise they're fun to watch.

Comment

He reads occasionally, but hasn't felt the need to post. Maybe someday...

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            Hahaha...he said that you enjoyed yourself. That kid had a crazy weekend. Penns Peak, then Burlington VT, then Northhampton MA...and home by Sunday afternoon.

As for moe., I do like a lot of their work, and they do some great covers along with their own material. Sometimes I think the lead guy (Rob) gets a little lazy with his vocals...but otherwise they're fun to watch.
            HE PLAYS A HELLAVU BASS, WHICH I'M PARTIAL TO.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He's smg

Susqy's my guy
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
              X