• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers talking Okafor trade w/ N.O.

Glad they're keeping Nerlens.

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
    Glad they're keeping Nerlens.
    They are apparently going after their first round pick.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Only person who doesn't like this is GroundMeat. Thank god and hopefully they get this done. Hell no to eating Asik's contract. Fine with eating Ajinca's. Hoping the pick becomes unprotected after time.

Comment

Please make it happen. Okafor is round peg in a square hole with this team...the proverbial tit on a bull.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
          Only person who doesn't like this is GroundMeat. Thank god and hopefully they get this done. Hell no to eating Asik's contract. Fine with eating Ajinca's. Hoping the pick becomes unprotected after time.
          I love it. Like I said from day 1...He has VALUE. This proves me to be correct. Thanks for playing.

Comment

I was hoping holiday was in the deal. I think he would go well with Simmons and embiid.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

They think with a healthy Jrue and AD, then can make the playoffs in the West (they might be able to, it's a down year out there at the bottom) so that's why they're making this move for Jah in the first place.

They might lose Jrue in the offseason to free agency, but, they'll cross that bridge then.

Comment

I believe he's an UFA. I would love to see him signed to a max deal...probably the only way they could get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  They think with a healthy Jrue and AD, then can make the playoffs in the West (they might be able to, it's a down year out there at the bottom) so that's why they're making this move for Jah in the first place.

They might lose Jrue in the offseason to free agency, but, they'll cross that bridge then.
                  Sixers are apparently pushing for it... But probably not happening

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                    Sixers are apparently pushing for it... But probably not happening
                    I read this too, but it doesn't make sense. Perhaps the Sixers believe they could make the playoffs with Jrue...but then no contract come July...

Comment

Wait...the trade hasn't been announced because the Sixers are trying to pry Jrue in the trade? And not sure why Jrue signing back in Philly isn't likely...who has more cash than us?

Comment

Good insight here...

http://thesixersense.com/2017/02/06/...-okafor-trade/

Comment

If it ends up a protected first and possibly Jrue Holiday, Colangelo is the overrated bum I thought he was. This team needs to be moving players like Ilyasova now and let the season play out. If they don't get anything good for Okafor, wait until the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                            If it ends up a protected first and possibly Jrue Holiday, Colangelo is the overrated bum I thought he was. This team needs to be moving players like Ilyasova now and let the season play out. If they don't get anything good for Okafor, wait until the offseason.
                            I agree but there's no way...right?

Edit to add: the FO better be careful in talking themselves out of a trade altogether. If they can get a top 5 protected pick, take it!
                            Last edited by Ground_Meat; 02-06-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                              I love it. Like I said from day 1...He has VALUE. This proves me to be correct. Thanks for playing.
                              lol someone needs to teach you value man and what it actually means. He was picked third and he will net the Sixers in return a pick from 15-20. Secondly, the Pelicans GM is probably one of the worst in all of sports so to answer you, he has shit value.

Comment

Working...
                              X