TJ McConnell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ McConnell

Second game winner of the season! Is it me or does he look like a competent NBA player?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Second game winner of the season! Is it me or does he look like a competent NBA player?
    I still don't think he's a full-time starter...but he's definitely an NBA player and probably and excellent bench PG. For this team right now, he's perfect.

They shouldn't let ersan touch the ball in the last minute. He goes brain-dead way too often.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      I still don't think he's a full-time starter...but he's definitely an NBA player and probably and excellent bench PG. For this team right now, he's perfect.

They shouldn't let ersan touch the ball in the last minute. He goes brain-dead way too often.
      an average nba white guy that can't shoot....DEFINITELY not an nba starter, but went from a guy I loathed seeing get any minutes to a serviceable nba player in a short time. Good 3rd pg on a great team, decent 2nd pg on an up an coming team. He's played very well the last 2 months or so.

The Homie on the other hand....a lot more to be excited about.

Comment

They were lucky to get a second chance after Ersan tried to heave that up.

They definitely still have to upgrade at PG and should be able to do so int he draft. But he's come a long way. Gotta give Brown credit for coaching some of these guys up.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          They were lucky to get a second chance after Ersan tried to heave that up.

They definitely still have to upgrade at PG and should be able to do so int he draft. But he's come a long way. Gotta give Brown credit for coaching some of these guys up.
          I don't know if they need a straight up point or someone that is more of a combo guard....especially if Simmons is going to be the primary ball-handler.

They definitely don't need someone that dominates the ball.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Totally. It would be nice if they could get someone who can shoot and, maybe more importantly, who can lock down the other team's PG.

Comment

TJ's one of them gym rats that are hard to cut. I have no problem keepin him around. I liked his interview after game last nite talkin about Embiid.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                I don't know if they need a straight up point or someone that is more of a combo guard....especially if Simmons is going to be the primary ball-handler.

They definitely don't need someone that dominates the ball.
                This team needs a guard who can flat out score. I'd love to see them offer max deals to Jrue and Otto Porter.

Comment

I liked his interview after game last nite talkin about Embiid.
                  Me too. That was cool.

Comment

Working...
                  X