Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embiid now has swelling in his foot

Hahahah this FO is a DISASTER.

Edit: several sources got the wrong info...it's Embiid's knee once again but he's now out "indefinitely" (aka out for the season)
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 02-27-2017, 12:51 PM.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Hahahah this FO is a DISASTER.

Edit: several sources got the wrong info...it's Embiid's knee once again but he's now out "indefinitely" (aka out for the season)
    Bone bruises can last a while (if it is indeed a bone bruise and they aren't continuing to lie to us and it's not the meniscus).
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Shut him down. Give Jah 35 minutes and get that trade value up.

Comment

...and give Dario the ROY

Comment

Tank in full effect. Somewhat disappointing, probably the best thing to do...

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
            Tank in full effect. Somewhat disappointing, probably the best thing to do...
            Thank god they have other "assets". Basketball players with foot and knee problems aren't that cool.

might need to draft other franchise players...lol

oh, as simmons had a bone marrow injection into his broken foot and something else done to stimulate healing (otherwise wear are looking at another surgery and bone graft).
            Last edited by nerd; 02-27-2017, 01:48 PM.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
            X